Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

For more information about Thankful Thursday, visit here. Will you join in?
Photo found here at flickr.

Am I thankful for propellors? The 1940's? Women workers? Well, not exactly, but I am thankful for work. The economy being what it is, I know that I am blessed to have not just one job, but two. And I am so thankful for them. At 9:30 at night when I am getting off work at the hardware store, it's easy to forget, but I am only human! I do enjoy both of my jobs and all of my co-workers. I am thankful.
What are you thankful for today?

4 comments:

Chris said...

Bettsi, great to meet a neighbor!

Thanks for stopping by & for leaving a comment.

I am also thankful for my job & my two businesses. It certainly helps in times like these...

Anonymous said...

Hia Bettsi, I'm thankful for the sunshine we had today. It felt like the last throes of Summer. It felt good to be out walking in it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bettsi,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am thankful we have a home when so many people have been losing theirs.

Unknown said...

What a nice Thankful Thursday post, and I love that photo. This blog is wonderful. Karen