Saturday, January 17, 2009

Greetings, Friends!

I finally had a minute to look through my photos from Christmas and just had to share this one. This is Christmas morning. My old brown sectional was in need of some creative concealments and I love how these bedspreads look. I really love how cute Yoda is in that spotlight of sun that is coming in the fanlight of the front door. Kitties know how to do things right, don't they?

It's been a tough week here. I can't go into details, but a dear family member is in the hospital, so prayers for my family are welcome. There has also been a bright spot, unexpectedly, but it's too soon to talk about that. We will see if the bright spot remains just that, like Yoda's spotlight, or if it grows into something more...

Wishing you all a lovely weekend with the people you love.

3 comments:

Martha said...

This is a great photo, I love the tree in the mirror! Great shot.
Martha

TheSingingBird said...

sending prayers for the best for all♥

Erica R said...

This was greeat to read