Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quick "Bulletin Board", Even Quicker Post!




LOL! Talk about quick and dirty! All I did was tie ribbon to the slats of my closet doors. The knots are in the back. I would have done all four, but I ran out of ribbon! I'm loving it- I finally have an inspiration board, of sorts.

In other news, the semester is almost over! I'm finishing up my final projects which I really want to share with you all when they are done. Then it's sweet, sweet summertime! So ready!
Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Susan Lang @ Designing Your Dream Home said...

Bettsi, I am thinking of filling a bulletin board full of my favorite quotes!
So glad you enjoyed the quote...I like the one you shared in your comment. I was not sure how it would be received posting a spiritual or inspiration quote on Sunday so it was nice having some comments. ...susan